I used to have this beautiful makeshift slipcover which I made with the help of the ever creative Amanda.



but then I got a jack russell terrier named Jazz and she puked on it and the ripped it up. 😦

Jazz not noticing how sad she made me:

So I am attempting to make a new slipcover, but in the mean time, I salvaged what I could of the fabric, plus the scraps I had leftover initially and I made curtains! (and maybe pillows!)

Here are the finished curtains:

The curtains were really easy. I had the clips, so I just sewed one very large rectangle. (I actually wish I had just a tiny bit more fabric so I could have made them more bunchy, but you gotta live with what you’ve got.)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s